The children at our school look smart in their school uniform and we provide a range of options for children to wear. Items with a school logo can be bought from SkoolKit and those without from many good value retailers. We may be able to provide financial assistance with uniform in certain circumstances - please do come and see us to discuss confidentially.
Our uniform consists of:
- White shirts with a collar (can be long of short-sleeved)
- Charcoal grey trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafore dresses (navy blue gingham summer dresses for warmer months)
- Royal Blue v-neck knitted sweaters, v-neck polycotton sweatshirts or cardigans (available with school logo)
- White or charcoal grey socks
- Black shoes (white or black sandals may be worn in the summer months)
- A school tie for children from Year 1 to Year 6 (an elasticated version is available for younger children)
- An optional navy blazer is available and can be worn indoors and outdoors
In addition each child should be provided with navy shorts, a T-shirt (the colour of your child's House) and outdoor trainers for PE activities. Joggers and a fleece can be worn for outside PE when the weather is cold (Navy blue is ideal but not essential - as long as the children keep warm!) It is helpful to provide an old shirt or apron for art and craftwork. These items should be kept in a suitable bag, which can hang on a peg or stored in a small locker. We ask that children have a clean PE kit in school on Monday and we get them to take it home on Friday for a wash.
All clothing should be clearly marked with the child's name. We return any item with a name in it to the rightful owner but sadly, many items have to be thrown away if they are unnamed and not collected. Many items can be bought at low cost from major supermarkets in addition to specific items from Skoolkit in Eastleigh. Click on the image below to see a complete price list:
If you are eligible for financial support (e.g. through eligibility for Free School Meals), we can help you with some of the cost for uniform. For further details please contact the Senior Admin Officer, Mrs Dobson, or speak to Miss McElhinney or Mr Roe in confidence.
Make up and nail varnish is not suitable for school days and should be removed before coming to school. Extremes of hair styles should be avoided as the focus must remain on learning and distractions such as these do not help. Jewellery, other than simple studs in the ears and a simple ring, should not be worn to school. Please ask us if you have questions about clothes or jewellery worn for religious reasons.
Mobile phones are not to be brought to school. If a child requires access to one for before/after school, the school office will store it during the school day after confirmation from the child's parents.